Re: HCLS F2F

Hi Helen,

We have planned for a number of remote participants. Details, such as
the dial in number will be forthcoming. In all likelihood, we will use
Zakim and IRC in the usual fashion so remote participants should be able
to dial in just as for other HCLS telcons. As we know more about F2F
participants, we can make more specific plans. Keep in mind, however,
that even with good telcon equipment with satellite microphones, it is
difficult to bring round table conversations across clearly.

Kind regards,
Scott

--
M. Scott Marshall