Re: Towards a cyberinfrastructure for the biological sciences: progress, visions and challenges

Phil

er.... which bit of "I agree" with you don't you get? :-) :-)

I agree with you! That is why we have a whole programme of work with
BioCatalogue for workflow monitoring, workflow decay management, service
monitoring, sharing data using packs in myExperiment and e-Labs etc.....

Carole