Towards a cyberinfrastructure for the biological sciences: correspondence

Dear Kei

On 20 Aug 2008, at 19:16, Kei Cheung wrote:

> It looks like there are a number of ways for commenting on the
> paper.  Please let me know what you think.

I suggest we participate in the wiki-experiment by drafting a
correspondence article to the editors on the wiki. I've made a start
here:

http://nrgwiki.nature.com/cyberinfrastructureforbiology/show/
correspondence

Note that you can subscribe to changes on this page via:
http://nrgwiki.nature.com/cyberinfrastructureforbiology/feeds

I'll email Lincoln and the editors off this list to let them know
this is what we are doing.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Duncan