Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: Towards a cyberinfrastructure for the biological sciences: progress, visions and challenges

I think the INB in spain have a web-based editor (at least for Moby
services).  It's called MOWServ:  http://www.connotea.org/tag/MOWserv

--
Mark D Wilkinson, PI Bioinformatics
Assistant Professor, Medical Genetics