Re: Life Sciences Grid

Hi Matthias,

Sorry for being slow to respond.

LSG is the framework that was used for the work that Greg Tucker-Kellogg
presented on at WWW2008.

Currently the open source version of LSG include 3 plugins to build an
example "Gene Explorer" application. The plugins are "Gene Browser", "NCBI
Entrez", and "Gene Ontology".

We are currently in the process of setting up a collaboration with a couple
of universitites to include Semantic Web based provenance tracking
capabilities.

Cheers,

Susie