Re: An argument for bridging information models and ontologies at the syntactic level

I agree, Vipul, that individual applications may decide (for reasons of
performance or retrieval or other implementation specific reasons) to
separate the notion of action from the notion of result of the action in
order to reduce the amount of information retrieved.

However, these separations have nothing to do with the nature of the
information relationships themsleves...Only with how to build an
application that meets additional constraints, such as speed of performance.

Dan