Re: One ontology schema - heterogeneous instance bases

Hi,
	BioPAX is very active.  The proposal for the next level of BioPAX was
sent out to the biopax-discuss mailing list last week and is open for
discussion.  Please join the biopax-discuss list at
biopax-discuss@biopax.org if you are interested.  The biopaxwiki.org
wiki has current information about BioPAX.

Thanks,
Gary

--
http://baderlab.org
Terrence Donnelly Centre for Cellular and Biomolecular Research