Re: [COI] Architecture thoughts

Just to let everyone know...

There is now a new Open Source tooling organization called Open Health
Tools.

It is based on the Eclipse Public License and Eclipse development
platform architecture.

It is also in the process of producing an International EHR Reference
Architecture model for general runtime architecture guidance. This
International effort will include mappings from at least Canada Infoway,
Australia NEHTA, and UK NHS Spine architectures sponsored by the
respective governments. NCI in the US is also involved.

The OHT organization is just getting up and running, but all the Eclipse
related information is available from Eclipse.

Hope that helps...Dan