Re: [hcls] Encyclopedia of Life & possible interaction with the HCLSIG

Dear Matthias: The EOL project indeed will have a significant portion
that involves the development of ontological structures and their
use. To this end, we are currently in the discussion phases with
representatives from the W3C (Jim Hendler is on our technical
advisory board). The project is currently in its ramp-up phase, with
its official start in July. If there are particular ideas or thoughts
you (or anyone else) might have with respect to the ontology side of
things in the EOL, please feel free to contact me.

Best.

-Neil.

--
Indra Neil Sarkar, PhD