RE: RE: [hcls] Harmonization of labels, descriptions and definitions

From: Eric Neumann <eneumann@teranode.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 10:19:48 -0400
To: samwald@gmx.at, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Thanks Matthias!

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org on behalf of samwald@gmx.at
Sent: Tue 5/29/2007 10:11 AM
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Subject: Re: RE: [hcls] Harmonization of labels, descriptions and definitions

> I would suggest that use cases such as "how to use labels in ontologies"
> as well as how this would work in OWL1.1, should be captured on a page (from
> the BioONT link) in a way that we can quickly get summaries without having

I have added links to the main ontology task force page at
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/OntologyTaskForce

I have made a new section called 'active tasks'. Vipul, feel free to re-organize the page as you want. I think we should also create a central link repository for all the ontologies that have been created in HCLSIG projects. The list should not overlap with the list of BioRDF data sources.

I have also added a reference to SKOS to the labels&definitions wiki page.

cheers,
Matthias Samwald

Yale Center for Medical Informatics, New Haven /
Section on Medical Expert and Knowledge-Based Systems, Vienna /
http://neuroscientific.net

.