Re: Advancing translational research with the Semantic Web

Nice idea for syntax.
Jonathan and I will be working on some sort of macro syntax for
SPARQL, which would make this and a lot of other queries be a lot
nicer to write.
The Virtuoso folks are willing to implement a prototype. If it works
out then perhaps it can be proposed for SPARQL 2.
More news about it when we have something, hopefully in the next
couple of months...
-Alan