Re: Banff demo

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 11:07:45 +0200
To: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Cc: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
I have seen the mail of Bill Bug on the abstract, and I was wondering
whether somebody of your group could write a one-two paragraph abstract
on the demo, with pointers, that could be added to the Semantic Web
Activity News:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/anews

this is, in fact, a blog whose rss feeds are picked up quite widely. If
you agree in a small text, Eric or Tonya should blog it on the page (it
looks better if it is published under their name and not mine)

Ivan