Re: Banff demo

Vunderbar!

Thanks to all who worked hard to pull this off!

It's hard to get the full impact just perusing the slides, but it
looks to me that you pulled together a very compelling demo that
examined several questions of biological relevance to neuroscientists
studying neurodegenerative disease (AD in particular).

I also really like the list breakdown of tools to target different
aspects of the overall development - e.g., Pellet, Jena, Perfuse, etc.

I think this will be a fantastic base to build off for ISMB (and SfN).

Kudos!

Cheers,
Bill

On May 11, 2007, at 2:18 PM, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

> I have updated the page http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/Banff2007Demo
> with slides, pointers to the triple store etc.
>
> -Alan

Bill Bug

www.neuroterrain.org
Department of Neurobiology & Anatomy