Mashup browser compatibility help requested.

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 12:27:25 -0600
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

On the demo page there is a link to the Google Maps/Allen Brain
Institute/SPARQL mashup. It works properly on Safari. However it gets
an error in Firefox after retrieving the results and doesn't display
an image. In IE7, it retrieves the results but then doesn't seem to
to update the images shown properly. The firefox test is on the Mac,
the IE7 test is under XP.

I suspect that this has to do with details of the XMLHTTPRequest. If
there is someone knowledgeable about such issues I'd appreciate if
you could have a look and see if you can figure out what the problem
is. Also testing on other browsers/OS would be appreciated.

The URL to test is http://hcls1.csail.mit.edu:8890/map/
#Kcnip3@2850,Kcnd1@2800

Thanks!

-Alan