Re: UniProt RDF via HTTP

Hello Eric,

Congratulations on this release!!

Is there http access given a lsid.

I have already figured out that I can get the html for
urn:lsid:uniprot.org:uniprot:P00750  with:

http://beta.uniprot.org/?
dataset=uniprot&query=urn:lsid:uniprot.org:uniprot:P00750&sort=score&luc
ky=no&random=no

What url could I use to get the rdf,xml, and fasta versions
respectively?

What do you consider to be the data and the metadata for the LSID?
Also, will you be using LSID versions, and, if so, how?

Thanks!

-Alan