Re: ISMB Bio-Ontologies Meeting

From: <samwald@gmx.at>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 17:14:51 +0200
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

> It's something that we'd like to see:-)
>
> Phil

How much time would we have left to write such a community paper? The original deadline for submissions is May 1 (today).

If some of us should decide to write such a community paper, I would volunteer to coordinate the collaborative writing via Google Docs. Many of us already have some practice in using this system, and I guess it would now work better than the last time.

-- Matthias Samwald

.