From: Bevil, Mike [mailto:mike_bevil@merck.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 8:09 AM
To: Alan Ruttenberg; public-semweb-lifesci hcls
Subject: RE: Any takers for reviewing and presenting to group evaluation
of open source drug database?

Alan,

I would be interested in collaborating with you on this. Please feel
free to contact me directly and we can discuss.

Best Regards,
Mike Bevil

Manager, Web and Database Technology Innovation
Merck Research Laboratories
Research Information Services

770 Sumneytown Pike, West Point, PA 19486

telephone: 215.652.2134
interoffice: WP1-9 1157
email: mike_bevil@merck.com