Re: BioRDF Telcon

I hate to see the number of wikis used for this purpose multiply.
There's already some discussion in the ESW wiki, e.g.
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG_BioRDF_Subgroup/Tasks/URI_Best_Practices
and http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG_BioRDF_Subgroup/Tasks/URI_Best_Practices/Work_Plan,
and in the neurocommons wiki,
http://wiki.neurocommons.org/CommonNaming.

Are you avoiding the ESW wiki because it's so slow? That was one of my
reasons for using the neurocommons wiki for this job; I've regularly
been seeing up to 60 seconds for basic operations such as 'edit' and
'save'. Eric P is looking into this. If it can't be fixed, I think
we'll have to choose a different location.

As for a "base of discussion", I think we already have too many of
those. The trick is to relate new writings to old ones, or to update
old ones to make them better, and that's what we need a wiki for.

Before I comment on your "manifesto", may I ask if you have any
comments on the URI practices work plan for which I requested
feedback? Or is it your preference to set up a parallel effort?

Jonathan