From: samwald@gmx.at [mailto:samwald@gmx.at]
Sent: Sat 6/16/2007 10:55 AM
To: Eric Neumann; public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Subject: Re: Fwd: ISMB/ECCB2007 Demo Acceptance

> We have been given a slot to show the HCLS demo there (see below), so for
> those of you planning to be at ISMB next month, please be sure to
> attend/participate.

Hi Eric,

That sounds good. Who will be presenting the demo? As far as I know, Alan and Susie cannot make it to ISMB, but maybe I am not up-to-date. Is a (costly) registration for the main ISMB congress required to attend the demo presentation, or is it part of a separate block?

A poster of the HCLSIG work will also be presented at the Bio-Ontologies Special Interest Group ISMB meeting [1] on July 20. I will be in charge of that. It would be nice if some other active participants of the HCLSIG could attend that meeting - at the moment it seems like I am the only one. Please note that the special interest group meeting requires a separate registration.

[1] http://www.iscb.org/ismbeccb2007/program/sigs/#bioontologies

cheers,
Matthias Samwald

Yale Center for Medical Informatics, New Haven /
Section on Medical Expert and Knowledge-Based Systems, Vienna /
http://neuroscientific.net

.