RE: [hcls] A map of the Semantic Web for life science and health care

Excellent collection!

Thanks Matthias

-----Original Message-----
From: public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of samwald@gmx.at
Sent: 5 juni 2007 16:13
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Subject: [hcls] A map of the Semantic Web for life science and health
care

I have created the wiki page
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/HCLS_semantic_web_map

It should be used for creation of a map of the Semantic Web in Health Care and Life Science (from here on called the 'HCLS map'). The resulting illustrations should give an overview of the different disciplines, information/knowledge types and data source; as well as the connection between them. At this point in time it is still unclear how detailed this map will be. The illustrations will be used for various HCLS poster presentations and will also be put on the web. We might also want to use the HCLS map for future journal papers. Generally, the illustration will be of utmost importance if we want to communicate our achievements and plans to people outside of our community.

cheers,
Matthias Samwald

Yale Center for Medical Informatics, New Haven /
Section on Medical Expert and Knowledge-Based Systems, Vienna /
http://neuroscientific.net

.