Re: [hcls] Encyclopedia of Life & possible interaction with the HCLSIG

Hi Matthias et al,

I'm working with some people in the plant science community, who might
be interested in exploring the use of EOL for plant science research and
education. If there is an interest in the intersection of SW and EOL in
the context of plant science (there is no brain involved here I guess
:-) ), I can help pursue in this direction ...

Cheers,

-Kei