Re: [Obo-relations] Advancing translational research with the Semantic Web (Not clear about definition of <is_location_of_process>)

Hi Bill,

Thanks for describing the evolution of MGED into FuGO. As I understand
it, the consortium's microarray data can be exported in MAGE-ML (XML)
format. Would it be possible to convert it to the FuGE format?

Cheers,

-Kei