Re: BioRDF Telcon - URI update - LSID summary

One quick question:

I seem to recall Alan had suggested that Mark Wilkinson give an
updated summary of current life science informatics applications
making use of LSID.

Is my memory correct, and, if so, would it be possible for this to
take place at this 8/13 BioRDF call?

Cheers,
Bill

On Jul 27, 2007, at 1:09 PM, Susie M Stephens wrote:

> It seems that a number of people are taking vacation over the next
> couple
> of weeks, so lets take a 2 week break from BioRDF. The next call will
> therefore be on August 13.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Susie
>

>              Alan Ruttenberg
>              <alanr@mumble.net
>                                        Susie M Stephens
>              07/27/2007 09:19          <STEPHENS_SUSIE_M@LILLY.COM>
>
> AM                                                         cc
>                                        public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
>
> Subject
>                                        Re: BioRDF Telcon
>

> Regrets, Jonathan and I are both on vacation next week.
> Best,
> Alan
>
> On Jul 27, 2007, at 9:09 AM, Susie M Stephens wrote:
>

>> Here's the reminder for Monday's BioRDF call.
>>
>> Have a great weekend. :-)
>>
>> Susie
>>

>> == Conference Details ==
>>  * Date of Call: Monday July 30, 2007
>>  * Time of Call: 11:00am Eastern Time
>>  * Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
>>  * Dial-In #: +33.4.89.06.34.99 (Nice, France)
>>  * Dial-In #: +44.117.370.6152 (Bristol, UK)
>>  * Participant Access Code: 246733 ("BIORDF")
>>  * IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #BioRDF
>>  * Duration: ~1 hour
>>  * Convener: Susie Stephens
>>  * Scribe: Bill Bug
>>
>> == Agenda ==
>>  * Update on progress of URI note - Jonathan
>>  * Extending the demo - Alan, Don
>>  * Review of BioOntology SIG / ISMB - Matthias
>>  * AOB

Bill Bug

www.neuroterrain.org
Department of Neurobiology & Anatomy