Re: AD Use Case - about ADDLs [science] (corrected an error)

Hi Bill,

I'll see if I can get our grubby paws on the pdf of the Catalano et
al article.

I've also sent an email to Bill Klein, co-discoverer of ADDLs, to get
a more precise idea of how the ADDL concept has changed over the
years, what are the defining chacteristics of ADDLs (what Ab isoforms
are in it, what structural properties does it have, etc.), and
whether anyone has done a definitive experiment to see whether ADDL
and Abeta*56 really are the same entity.

I'll keep you all posted.

June