Collection of HCLSIG demo proposals

From: Matthias Samwald <samwald@gmx.at>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:30:23 +0100
To: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

Several proposals for Semantic Web demos have been made up to now, and it starts to get confusing. We need to collect all of these proposals in a single document in order to compare their advantages and disadvantages, and to find possible interconnections. I have created a wiki page where we can collect theses proposals:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG_Demo_Proposals

Please note that if we still want to present a HCLSIG demo at the ISMB conference, we should be aware that the deadline for paper submission is nearing (early February).

kind regards,
Matthias Samwald