Re: Versioning vs Temporal modeling of Patient State

I need to go, but just want to quickly add another biological example
that involves DNA sequences (instances of the Sequence class) that have
been submitted to GenBank. GenBank uses version numbers to keep track of
the submissions by the same or different labs of the same reference
sequence. Again, version to a biologist may not be the same as version
to a computer scientist. What is the context of version?

Cheers,

-Kei