Re: Answers to questions about BioPortal

From: Trish Whetzel <whetzel@pcbi.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 22:57:31 -0500 (EST)
To: William Bug <William.Bug@DrexelMed.edu>
cc: Tim Clark <twclark@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>, Mark Wilkinson <markw@illuminae.com>, dirk.colaert@agfa.com, Daniel Rubin <rubin@med.stanford.edu>, w3c semweb hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org

Hi Bill,

Is the work that you mention below part of that for BIRN and is there a
pointer to a policy?

Also, have you found it necessary to be able to re-create the graph within
the same version of the ontology on a day-to-day basis or is a
version-to-version basis acceptable?

Trish