Re: [BIONT] Telcon minutes

Thanks for the minutes, Vipul.

Sorry for not being present today.  I had a conflict.

I'd really hoped to follow up on the discussions surrounding both the
Use Cases and ontology sections of the HCLSIG manuscript that just
went out.

Cheers,
Bill

On Jan 9, 2007, at 1:35 PM, Kashyap, Vipul wrote:

> are available at: http://www.w3.org/2007/01/09-hcls-irc
>

> ---Vipul
>

> =======================================
>
> Vipul Kashyap, Ph.D.
>
> Senior Medical Informatician
>
> Clinical Informatics R&D, Partners HealthCare System
>
> Phone: (781)416-9254
>
> Cell: (617)943-7120
>
> http://www.partners.org/cird/AboutUs.asp?cBox=Staff&stAb=vik
>

> To keep up you need the right answers; to get ahead you need the
> right questions
>
> ---John Browning and Spencer Reiss, Wired 6.04.95
>

> THE INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN THIS ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION IS
> INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSON OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED AND
> MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED MATERIAL. ANY REVIEW,
> RETRANSMISSION, DISSEMINATION OR OTHER USE OF OR TAKING OF ANY
> ACTION IN RELIANCE UPON, THIS INFORMATION BY PERSONS OR ENTITIES
> OTHER THAN THE INTENDED RECIPIENT IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED
> THIS INFORMATION IN ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER AND THE
> PRIVACY OFFICER, AND PROPERLY DISPOSE OF THIS INFORMATION.

Bill Bug

www.neuroterrain.org
Department of Neurobiology & Anatomy
Drexel University College of Medicine