Re: More inspiration for the WWW HCLSIG demo

Yes, it is from Barend Mons. I suppose that I should also supply the
link to the nature article about it (sorry for the subscription-only stuff):

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v445/n7129/full/445691a.html

We have a collaboration with Barend Mons through the Dutch BioRange
program for bioinformatics research (sub project integrative
bioinformatics). I'm afraid that doesn't mean that I know much about the
technical details of his latest efforts (yet?).

While I'm sending links to Nature articles, I think that this will
interest many of you:
Beyond standardization: dynamic software infrastructures for systems biology
http://www.nature.com/nrg/journal/v8/n3/abs/nrg2048.html

-scott

n.b. Interesting that "Beyond standardization" found a home in the
Opinion section.