Re: [semweb-lifesci] Extended HCLS demo query (including SenseLab)

Thanks, Matthias. I think this is another nice example of using the HCLS
KB to support integrated neuroscientific queries.

It turns out that I need to attend a meeting at work at 11:30 am so I
can only attend the first 20 minutes of the BioRDF call today.

Happy Holidays,

-Kei