Re: [Fwd: Re: identifier to use]

Hi Mark --

If I may generalize a bit, one could say that SW technologies should have
higher level author- and user-interfaces, with the gory details hidden in a
black box underneath. Interfaces closer to the end-user, that is.   Would
that more or less cover the points you make?

One way of going about this is suggested in the example

   www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RDFQueryLangComparison1.agent

There's more about the approach in [1,2].

How does that sound?

                                         Cheers,  -- Adrian

[1]
www.reengineeringllc.com/Internet_Business_Logic_e-Government_Presentation.pdf

[2]
www.reengineeringllc.com/A_Wiki_for_Business_Rules_in_Open_Vocabulary_Executable_English.pdf

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki for Executable Open Vocabulary English
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering