Re: BioRDF: URL Statements

Xiaoshu,

The idea behind the short URI statements is to get some input as to what
people's thoughts are regarding URIs. The short statements are therefore
just a tool for helping us to generate a document. They will not form
part of a URI.

The short statements are being collecting on the BioRDF wiki:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG_BioRDF_Subgroup/Tasks/URI_Best_Practices/URI_Statements

Kind regards,

Susie