[Fwd: New Web tool may speed drug discovery]

Todd Golub has worked on several algorithm fronts, and I would not be
surprised if they developed some sort of drug/agent indexing system
in support of their chemical genomics initiative.

Perhaps we could ask Todd or Jill Mesirov to describe th etechnology
in more detail...

Eric