RE: Playing with sets in OWL...

Hi Alan,

What you are describing is described in MAGE-OM/MAGE-ML, as a UML model
to capture the real world aspects of running a microarray experiment.

Typically at the end of this process a set of genes is identified as
being interesting for some reason and one wants to know more about this
set of genes beyond the microarray experiment that has been performed.

I might be wrong but I think that is where Marco is starting, at the end
of the experiment for follow-up.

cheers,
Michael