RE: [BIONT] Teleconference on Tuesday, 5th September 2006

Thanks, Kei Cheung!

This is one of the design issues I had raised. The issue of granularity is a
very important one, and you have provided an interesting use case.

Regards,

---Vipul

Vipul Kashyap, Ph.D.
Senior Medical Informatician
Clinical Informatics R&D, Partners HealthCare System
Phone: (781)416-9254
Cell: (617)943-7120
http://www.partners.org/cird/AboutUs.asp?cBox=Staff&stAb=vik

To keep up you need the right answers; to get ahead you need the right questions
---John Browning and Spencer Reiss, Wired 6.04.95