Re: Commercial/Real-world Semantic Web Services?

I would suggest that those commercial applications that use semantic web, or
semantic web-like technology would not necessarily advertise that that's
what they are doing.  The semantic web is a tool, not a product or market.
SInce the semantic web is in its infancy, commercial applications that do
use semantic web technology most likely use a significantly scoped down
subset of it.  The semantic web is more likely to slowly infiltrate various
information products and web services rather than suddenly get commercial
adoption.  Might be tough to find or even classify the cases for your
study.  Good luck.

--

Ed Addison
910-616-7327