[Fwd: Re: OBO-OWL]

For those of you who do not have member access, here is the content of
Dan's email (the really important point is the link to morphster

[[
Ivan, Tonya, Eric,

I'm here at the University of Texas at Austin
(trip info:  http://www.w3.org/2006/09dc-aus/aus-aa )

Have you seen discussion of OBO there? If you have
any input to this meeting today at 2pm (Chicago time),
please let me know.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Daniel Miranker <miranker@cs.utexas.edu>
> Date: September 14, 2006 7:22:57 AM CDT
> To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
> Subject: Re: Open Biomedical Ontologies (OBO) and the Semantic Web
>
> 2:00 confirmed.
>
> Dan
>
> On Sep 14, 2006, at 12:38 AM, Dan Connolly wrote:
>
>> I think I had heard of the OBO sourceforge project, but only in
>> passing.
>> The connections are much more clear and interesting
>> from the "Two Layer Cakes" abstract.
>>
>> Between the two times you gave, the 2pm slot is much
>> better for me. I hope to talk to you then.
>>
>> For reference...
>> TAI 3.104B
>>
>> http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/miranker/
>> http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~hamid/pub/FS0607TirmiziH.pdf
>>
>> --
>> Dan Connolly, research scientist, MIT CSAIL
>> Decentralized Information Group http://groups.csail.mit.edu/dig/
>> office: tel:+1-617-395-0241
>> mobile: tel:+1-816-616-6576

]]