mistaken post

Dear HCLSIG list members,

Eric has asked the W3C SW HCLSIG list admin to remove that mistaken
post from the archive.

I respectfully request if you respond to the content in the original
post, please do not embed that post in its entirety in your email, so
as to avoid adding it back to the list.  Selective clips chosen with
some discretion should be fine.

I've certainly got my existence proof now that discretion truly is
the better part of valor.  ;-)

Many thanks.

Cheers,
Bill

On Jul 30, 2006, at 2:40 PM, William Bug wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Please excuse the unforgivably poor etiquette on sending this post
> to the list.  That was a mistake.  I'm multi-tasking too many
> issues right now and was momentarily distracted.
>
> I do welcome feedback on this post, however.  The issue under
> discussion is not private by any means.  I just would not have
> worded the content as you see it here, when sending it to the
> entire list.  I was also loathe to bring this up on the list again,
> as considerable bandwidth was already taken up when I brought it up
> on the BIOONT call 2.5 weeks back.
>
> Again, please pardon the hasty "slap" of the "send" button.
>
> Cheers,
> Bill

Bill Bug

www.neuroterrain.org
Department of Neurobiology & Anatomy
Drexel University College of Medicine
2900 Queen Lane
Philadelphia, PA    19129
215 991 8430 (ph)
610 457 0443 (mobile)
215 843 9367 (fax)

This email and any accompanying attachments are confidential.
This information is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email communication by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us
immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete
all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.