Re: [public-semweb-lifesci, meta-discussion] RE: Lack of prefix in public-semweb-lifesci Subject line makes it difficult to recognize origin

Eric

you know, this is just such good fuel for my next Montagues and Capulets
revisited talk. On both sides.
And now - I shall delete all the emails and wait for some Semantic Web
and Life Science discussion.
Please?

Carole