Re: [hclsig-pub] Re: Lack of prefix in public-semweb-lifesci Subject line makes it difficult to recognize origin

For what it's worth the rule I use in apple mail is

"if any" "any recipient"  "contains" "semweb" "move into the"
"semweb" mailbox

Which seems to work well enough for my purposes -- it may translate
into outlook express. Though  I have to admit that I haven't used
outlook-express in a while

---rdf

--
Richard D. Ferrante
Assoc Principal Software Engineer

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.