Html to pdf conversion -- for beach reading

Hi Pat and All --

There are actually quite a few html to pdf conversion programs out there.

Attached is a pdf of the RIF charter  (
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/charter ) made with a program called
"HTML2PDF Pilot".

Download sites are easy to find via Google.

The "demo" version of the program is free.  I have only tried it on the one
example above, but it seems straightforward.

Of course, the page breaks may not be the best when the pdf is printed, but
the hard copy should be readable.

Now we can all take our work to the beach (:-)

                                     Cheers,  -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic (R)
Executable open vocabulary English
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com