Re: [hclsig-pub] Re: Lack of prefix in public-semweb-lifesci Subject line makes it difficult to recognize origin

Hi,

there is a rule set up where you can specify the arriving email's "To"
or  "distribution list" address (i.e., public-semweb-lifesci.w3.org) as
criterion to move messages to subfolders

regards,
marijke

C. Maria Keet
KRDB Research Centre