Re: Agenda for 1-05-06 HCLSig Teleconference

I missed this too. But that is probably thanks to my service provider
who lost all my e-mails from couple of months.

Anyway my understanding is that the f2f will be in Boston, Cambridge
close to some other lifescience related event (see
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/hcls/f2f-2006/agenda.html).

And I would like to also know if people still wish to have a demo of
Annotea social bookmarks and topics
[http://kmi.open.ac.uk/events/usersweb/papers/01_koivunen_final.pdf] (I
did not see it in the agenda).

Marja