Re: [BIORDF] Re: Unstructured vs. Structured (was: HL7 and patient records in RDF/OWL?)

To follow up on this, do you think it would be possible to create a
generic GRDDL transformation that would extract information from any
well-structured XHTML table, using the scoped <th> row and column
headers?

alf.