Re: HL7 and patient records in RDF/OWL?

Eric,

Thanks for this very informative response. I had not really
appreciated until just now that GRDDL was intended to be applicable
to arbitrary XML instance data as well, and this opens tremendous
opportunities (but also suggests a need to really beat the drum among
document standards groups !!!)

I wonder whether this general item (RDF embedding technologies)
deserves an explicit place in one of the workgroups. I don't think
the best home is Ontologies workgroup. Maybe the Process/Choreography
workgroup??

John