RE: HL7 and patient records in RDF/OWL?

All,

Before attempting to OWLize anything first read this:

Matthew Horridge's Protégé OWL Tutorial:
http://www.co-ode.org/resources/tutorials/ProtegeOWLTutorial.pdf

Then this

Alan Rector et al:
OWL Pizzas: Practical Experience of Teaching OWL-DL:
Common Errors & Common Patterns
http://www.co-ode.org/resources/papers/ekaw2004.pdf

I speak from experience.  You won't be sorry :-)

Joanne

Joanne S. Luciano, PhD
Lecturer in Genetics, Genetics Department, Harvard Medical School
Visiting Research Fellow, Computer Science, University of Manchester
US:  +1  617.440.4364
UK:  +44 (0) 161 408 4096
Email: jluciano@genetics.med.harvard.edu
Home Page: http://arep.med.harvard.edu/~jluciano/