RE: HL7 and patient records in RDF/OWL?

Hi Dan,

I'm personally involved with various project using ontology-based natural
language processing and data integration for health care using different
frameworks and terminologies.

We develop tools for mapping concepts (from free text and databases) to
SNOMED-CT and other models and also to HL7 CDAs.

I'll be happy to discuss that further

Davide

Davide Zaccagnini, MD, MS

Medical Informatician