Re: Oracle Uniprot RDF data set and benchmarks

I will find out more about the Uniprot subgraph that we used for the
VLDB paper, and see if we can make it available.

However, I really like Eric Jain's offer of providing stable data sets
of different sizes for benchmarking. It makes sense to me to have an
independent organization providing the data sets.

Susie