RE: Ontology Working Group Proposal Draft

Xiaoshu,

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions.
Will incorporate them in the draft.

Regards,

---Vipul

Vipul Kashyap, Ph.D.
Senior Medical Informatician
Clinical Informatics R&D, Partners HealthCare System
Phone: (781)416-9254
Cell: (617)943-7120
http://www.partners.org/cird/staff.asp?stAb=vik

To keep up you need the right answers; to get ahead you need the right questions
---John Browning and Spencer Reiss, Wired 6.04.95