RE: BioRDF [Telcon]

June,

This use case below is a great one. Thanks for sharing it with us!
I guess some of the questions can be answered using PubMed queries on the
literature and some of them can be answered using "facts/hypotheses" stored on
the Alzheimer's Forum.

I would presume that the act of posting hypotheses on the Alzheimer's Forum
would be a manual step, but this would later enable automatic answering of other
queries?

Wondering how one could "integrate" this use case with the Parkinson's Disease
Use Case snd whether it would be feasible or make sense.

Regards,

---Vipul

An interesting list of hypotheses that you enumerate are: